WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
* After making your online booking, you will receive an automated email confirmation with your preferred interview date and time. If you don’t receive this straight away, please check your spam/junk folder.
* If we cannot accommodate your preferred day/time we will contact you to arrange a suitable alternative, otherwise your interview time and date will be as indicated on your email confirmation above.
* If you have selected an Enrichment interview, our Enrolments Office will contact you with the details, aiming to book this interview directly after your general interview.
* Please ensure you and your child have completed your questionnaires and all required documents have been submitted by 30 July 2021 – we require this information prior to your interview to ensure our teachers are able to provide you with the best interview experience possible.
* A few days before your interview you will receive an email from us with important COVID information and a reminder to read ‘The Interview Experience’.
* Arrive on the day of your interview approximately 15 minutes beforehand so you can park, check in and find your interview location without needing to rush.
* If COVID restrictions should prevent these interviews going ahead in person, we will conduct the interviews via Zoom using the same interview date and time you have booked for face to face interviews. In addition, if you currently live interstate and will not be able to make it to Brisbane for your interview, you can request a Zoom interview.
* If you require additional information, or need to change your interview time or cancel your interview, please contact our Enrolments Office by email at email@example.com or call 3354 6440.