At Hillbrook you had the opportunity to grow, to hone your unique skillset and to develop your own philosophy of life.
We hope you also developed a strong sense of balance, and that, in your continuing journey, you have found the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of others. During your time here, you were supported by a community of teachers, parents, friends and staff.
If a time comes in life, where you would like to call on this support again, the Past Students Program aims to provide this network. You may also like the opportunity to give back to the Hillbrook community through our mentoring and giving programs.
The role of the Past Students Program is to:
- Sustain the spirit of good friendships and connection between past students of Hillbrook.
- Develop links with present students, including mentoring programs
- Support Hillbrook in ongoing ventures
- Unify all past students as members of the wider Hillbrook community
- Uphold the founding principles of trust, respect, inclusion, collaboration and balance
Stay in Touch
Follow us on Facebook to keep in touch with other past students and the school.
Our bi-annual magazine, Connections provides a snap shot of current school activities, as well as insight into the continuing journeys of our past students.
Fill out your details below to join our Past Students Program. We are currently developing our Hillbrook mentoring programs, where you can share your skills with future Hillbrook students. This will not only benefit them, but will also assist with your own personal and career development.