11 May – Self Defence – Term 2, 2021
3.30pm – 4.30pm
Held at Sweat Depot. 12/254 South Pine Road, Enoggera (opposite Enoggera SS).
The RAVES program is delivered by a former QPS Detective Sergeant and provides strategies for teens in tackling life threatening situations such as: bullying, rage, sexual assault, domestic violence, and one punch attacks and provides positive programming to achieve emotional resilience, self esteem and social conscience.
– Rules of self defence and criminal code right to self defence
– Vocalisation and safe habit sentences
– Defence against strangulation
– Defence against rear attack
– Defence against front attack/ being dragged
– Defence when thrown to ground/ sexual assault
– Defence for car abduction and kidnappings
– Defence against weapons
– Aggressive behaviours communication hacks
RAVES embraces gender specific learning styles and social needs.
Register your interest for this activity by booking your place at https://www.trybooking.com/BNEPQ by the Sunday 31 January
From Monday 1 February, you will receive a personal invite through Parent Lounge. You will then need to accept and pay for this activity by Thursday 4 February.
Min. 10 | Max. 20
(Tuesday) 3.30pm – 4.30pm
< back to Project Active Options