26 July – Self Defence – Term 3, 2022
Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Held at Sweat Depot. 12/254 South Pine Road, Enoggera (opposite Enoggera SS).
Erin Cash teaches easy to remember skills to keep you safe, providing a fun and practical course to learn the basics of Self Defence.
The RAVES program is delivered by a former QPS Detective Sergeant and provides strategies for teens in tackling life threatening situations such as: bullying, rage, sexual assault, domestic violence, and one punch attacks and provides positive programming to achieve emotional resilience, self esteem and social conscience.
– Rules of self defence and criminal code right to self defence
– Vocalisation and safe habit sentences
– Defence against strangulation
– Defence against rear attack
– Defence against front attack/ being dragged
– Defence when thrown to ground/ sexual assault
– Defence for car abduction and kidnappings
– Defence against weapons
– Aggressive behaviours communication hacks
RAVES embraces gender specific learning styles and social needs.
Learn more about Erin’s background and qualifications here.
Register your interest for this activity by booking your place at https://www.trybooking.com/CAKTI by Tuesday 12th July.
From Wednesday 13th July, you will receive a personal invite through Parent Lounge. You will then need to accept this activity by Friday 15th July.
Min. 10 | Max. 20
(Tuesday) 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Sweat Depot, 12/254 South Pine Road, Enoggera
< back to New Family Information Page