26 July – Self Defence – Term 3, 2022
Tuesday 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Held at Sweat Depot. 12/254 South Pine Road, Enoggera (opposite Enoggera SS).
Erin Cash teaches easy to remember skills to keep you safe, providing a fun and practical course to learn the basics of Self Defence.
The RAVES program is delivered by a former QPS Detective Sergeant and provides strategies for teens in tackling life threatening situations such as: bullying, rage, sexual assault, domestic violence, and one punch attacks and provides positive programming to achieve emotional resilience, self esteem and social conscience.
– Rules of self defence and criminal code right to self defence
– Vocalisation and safe habit sentences
– Defence against strangulation
– Defence against rear attack
– Defence against front attack/ being dragged
– Defence when thrown to ground/ sexual assault
– Defence for car abduction and kidnappings
– Defence against weapons
– Aggressive behaviours communication hacks
RAVES embraces gender specific learning styles and social needs.
Register your interest for this activity by booking your place at https://www.trybooking.com/CAKTI by Tuesday 12th July.
From Wednesday 13th July, you will receive a personal invite through Parent Lounge. You will then need to accept this activity by Friday 15th July.
Min. 10 | Max. 20
(Tuesday) 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Sweat Depot, 12/254 South Pine Road, Enoggera
< back to New Family Information Page